The Mobile Solutions Dust Shield is a router table accessory intended for use with Jessem ‘Rout-R-Lift’ table mounted router lifts. The Dust Shield greatly reduces airborne dust up to 40% by directing it back into the vacuum opening in the router bit area.
The Dust Shield is made of high-impact plastic and features integrated neodymium magnets which allows easy and secure positioning on the phenolic router lift surface, yet allows it to move if the work piece makes contact. Two additional magnets are included to embed in the router lift surface.
- Up to 40% greater dust particle reduction by vacuum suction back into the bit area
- Directional positioning – maximize the dust suction based on the size of the work piece
- Fits any Jessem ’Rout-R-Lift™’ or ‘Rout-R-Lift II™’ router lift system
- Integrated mounting with five (5) 1/2 inch N52 neodymium magnets
- Includes two (2) additional N52 neodymium magnet inserts for the router lift surface
- Works with any dust collection system connected to a table or bench-mounted router
- Cleaner work surface
- Less airborne dust to worry about getting on cars and tools
- Great solution for open area work spaces, especially routers mounted on an open bench and not in a dedicated wood/fab room
- No stationary mounting means the magnets allow the Dust Shield to move or slide if the work piece makes contact
Note: this part is not intended for router lifts with aluminum or metal work surfaces.