ECO Tray - Great for DIY'ers and those looking to get into custom fabrication. This is one of our most robust router bit trays allowing for many different fabrication techniques to be used!
- 1/2" Roundover - Edge profile pieces for a smooth rounded look, great for ports too!
- 1/2" 45 Degree Chamfer - Edge profile for a sleek agreesive look, works great for making metal mesh mold plugs as well!
- 1/2" Flush Trim - Copy templates and shapes with precision
- 1/2" Rabbet - Cut notches for material gaps
- Bearings - Used with the flush trim bit to expand a profile shape and oversize. Used with the rabbet bit to undersize and control gap sizes between pieces.
- Organization tray labeled for easy bearing identification
- All bits use a 1/4" Router Collet (This is great for use with entry level routers!)
- Used to cut wood and plastics