4 Days of Intense Training in Phoenix, AZ
Registered Attendies who paid with a Deposit,
Rub elbows with the most creative minds in the business! Together we’ll build three examples of a 3-dimensional
console along with multiple unique interior panels, such as cover panels, overhead consoles and transition panels. See these time-saving steps for multi layered panels firsthand. You will learn how to add depth, and dimension using
aluminum and various other materials for your next interior build. Don’t miss out on this incredible 4-day event.
This is the class that will completely change the way you approach custom interiors and enhance your ability to command the highest labor rates for your work! Develop visionary techniques and processes for automotive interior design, construction and fabrication. Refine your approach to create amazing results that will have clientele lining up for custom fabrication work, all at a very profitable rate.
In this four-day training session, we will demonstrate in-depth examples of real world designs, executed at highest level! In addition to expert fabricator and instructor Bryan Schmitt, we will also have eight incredibly talented guest presenters;
Course Highlights (4 Days of Hands-On Training!)
- Time saving drawing and design techniques – Not an artist? Don’t worry. Learn how to draw 2D and 3D sketches in minutes.
- Advanced fiberglass techniques including design and construction of 3-dimensional fiberglass panels.
- In-depth router inlays to provide a canvas for multiple materials and layering – the 3D look.
- Create brilliant aluminum inserts quickly and easily, including different surface finish treatments.
- Comprehensive upholstery techniques including stitching with an industrial Juki sewing machine. Learn the secrets on how to cover difficult panels with leather, vinyl and other materials, including the latest stitching and wrapping secrets. Never use a staple gun again.
- Design and modification of an OEM panel to create pressed snap-in (factory-like) grilles. This process will open you up to profitable modifications on all modern cars without complete door panel reconstruction.
- We will also completely reconstruct several OEM panels from start to finish. You will see every step firsthand, from the concept drawing through final upholstery.
- Take home student project that incorporates techniques learned in the class.
- Lunch and snacks are provided each day so there is no need to leave during the training session. This maximizes your time spent learning while providing an incredible value. Course tuition also includes a detailed training manual. Hotel accommodations are not included, but Mobile Solutions has negotiated a great rate for attendees at a nearby hotel, The Graduate of Tempe, which includes a shuttle bus back and forth from the airport, and to the training facility each day.
Who Should Attend?
- 12 Volt Audio Installation Technicians
- Automotive Interior designers
- Trim and Upholstery shops
- Hot Rod and Custom Car builders
- Fabricators from any automotive trade
- Installation Professionals of all levels currently working in a bay
"My career as an installer / fabricator is divided into two sections; Before attending Mobile Solutions training, and after. The Advanced
Fabrication class opened my mind to techniques that can not be learned by looking at build pics on some forum, and completely changed the way I look at fabrication.”
Handcrafted Car Audio