February 25th-28th 2017
See these time-saving steps for multiply layered panels firsthand. You will learn how to add depth, dimension and aluminum inserts to your next interior build. Don’t miss out on this incredible 4-day event.
Lunch each day, as well as snacks are all provided at our training facility so there is no need to leave during the training session. This maximizes your time spent learning while providing an incredible value. Course tuition also includes a detailed training manual. Hotel accommodations are not included, but Mobile Solutions has negotiated a great rate for attendees at a nearby hotel, please ask for information.
Course Description (4 Days of Hands-On Training!)
- Time saving drawing and design techniques – not an artist, don’t worry. Learn how to draw 2D and 3D sketches in minutes.
- Advanced fiberglass techniques including design and construction of 3-dimensional fiberglass panels.
- In-depth router inlays to provide a canvas for multiple materials and layering – the 3D look.
- Create brilliant aluminum inserts quickly and easily, including different surface finish treatments.
- Comprehensive upholstery techniques including stitching with an industrial Juki sewing machine. Learn the secrets on how to cover difficult panels with leather, vinyl and other materials, including the latest stitching and wrapping secrets. Never use a staple gun again.
- Design and modification to an OEM door panel to create pressed snap-in (factory-like) grilles. This process will open you up to profitable modifications on all modern cars without complete door panel reconstruction.
- We will also completely reconstruct a door panel from start to finish. You will see every step firsthand, from the concept drawing through final upholstery.
- There will be a take home student project for you to build that incorporates techniques learned in the class.
Picture from Past Door Panel Training Events
Prerequisites or Experience
Master Tech courses or any Advanced
Fabricators / Builders
3-5 years min. experience recommended
Who Should Attend This Training?
The wealth of knowledge that you have and have shared with all of us is unforgettable and I know will help me in my career. Thank you so much for the opportunity to attend and learn time saving and important techniques to help me grow in my profession...
Brian Johns Precision Audio, GA - USA