All Star – Concept Build School
November 12th - 15th 2016
- Time saving drawing and design techniques – Not an artist? Don’t worry. Learn how to draw 2D and 3D sketches in minutes.
- Advanced fiberglass techniques including design and construction of 3-dimensional fiberglass panels.
- In-depth router inlays to provide a canvas for multiple materials and layering – the 3D look.
- Create brilliant aluminum inserts quickly and easily, including different surface finish treatments.
- Comprehensive upholstery techniques including stitching with an industrial Juki sewing machine. Learn the secrets on how to cover difficult panels with leather, vinyl and other materials, including the latest stitching and wrapping secrets. Never use a staple gun again.
- We will also completely reconstruct several OEM panels from start to finish. You will see every step firsthand, from the concept drawing through final upholstery.
- Training certificate - Custom Laser cut plaque.
Lunch and snacks are provided each day so there is no need to leave during the training session. This maximizes your time spent learning while providing an incredible value. Hotel accommodations are not included, but Mobile Solutions has negotiated a great rate for attendees at a nearby hotel, The Best Western of Tempe, which includes a shuttle bus back and forth from the airport, and to the training facility each day. A link for reservations will be available on our website.